1st January 2019
OUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF ALL KITCHEN
FACILITIES, CROCKERY ETC. (glasses NOT supplied)
BOOKING TIMES SHOULD ALLOW TIME FOR
SETTING UP & CLEARING AWAY BEFORE THE END OF YOUR SESSION
ROTHER & MEADOWS
RIVER VIEW ROOM
|Per Hour (4 hours & more)
||£27.00 / £15.00
||£20.30 / £9.60
||£16.80 / £8.00
|Per Hour (less than 4 hours)
||£30.00 / £20.30
||£26.00 / £12.00
||£21.80 / £10.00
|Whole day (9am-midnight)
||£390.00 / £205.00
||£280.00 / £125.00
||Rother 80: Meadows 70
||Brooks 30: River View 10
||Rother 50: Meadows 50
||Rother 80: Meadows 70
BOOKING INFORMATION - Terms and Conditions
- Period of hire should allow time for
setting up and packing away and should not extend beyond the booking period.
- Weekend and Friday evening 'Charity
Fundraisers' may incur a surcharge of:
Arun Hall £35.00
Rother Hall £30.00
- Saturday & Sunday bookings may incur an increased hourly charge of £3.00
- Bookings continuing after 22:00hrs will incur an extra charge of £3.50
per hour or part thereof
- The hired hall and kitchen areas must be
left clean & tidy, ready for our next hirers
- The HIRER agrees to be responsible for the
care of the hired premise and its contents and for the orderly management of
- The HIRER agrees to be responsible for
damages to the premise or its contents arising from careless or malicious
- All electrical appliances bought on site
must have a current PAT certification. Any damage caused by unsafe
electrical items will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- The hire of bouncy castles is done so
at the HIRER'S own risk. Pulborough Social Centre will not be
responsible/liable for any damage or injury caused as a result of bouncy
castle use. Please speak to the hire company regarding adequate
- No nails, screws or drawing pins shall be
driven into walls, floors, ceilings, furniture or fittings.
- The HIRER is responsible for providing
First Aid cover. First Aid kits are available in every kitchen or the
main office. A defibrillator is located on the ouside front wall of
the building. The postcode for emergency services purposes is located
on the reception office window. Any incident or accident, must be
reported to the Hall Manager or member of staff.
- The HIRER is responsible for ensuring that
a register is maintained for ALL people attending their event. The
register should be available to Village Hall staff in the case of an
- Bookings cancelled at less than one
month's notice will be charged at 25% of the total booking fee.
- Hire charges are payable no later than 14
days prior to the event booked or at the time of booking if less.
- Should a booking be cancelled by
Pulborough Social Centre (The Village Hall) for reasons beyond its control
the PSC will not be responsible for any consequential loss to the HIRER
beyond the return of the deposited sum.
- Car Parking is permitted on site at owners
risk. No liability will be accepted by Pulborough Social Centre for
any loss or damage.
- Left property will be retained for 28 days
after which time it will be disposed of. Pulborough Social Centre
accepts no liability for any loss or damage.
- White tablecloths are available to hire
- A digital projector is available for
hire @£10 per hire session.
- If catering is required, you will need to make your own arrangements.
We shall be pleased to provide a list of local Caterers.
- The HIRER will need to provide their own
tea/coffee etc and tea towels.
- For functions operating a pay bar a fee of
£21.00 is payable.
- No 18th Birthday parties to be held at the
- The premises will operate a "Challenge 25"
policy whereby any person attempting to buy alcohol who appears to be under
25 will be asked for photographic ID to prove their age.
- The only form of ID that will be accepted
are passports, driving licences with a photograph or validated proof of age
card bearing the "PASS" mark hologram.
- The consumption of alcohol or food is not
permitted in any external areas after 22:30hrs and all drinking vessels and
bottles to be removed from such areas by this time.
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour and
supply of illegal drugs shall not be permitted on the premises or in its
immediate vicinity. Steps must be taken to avoid excessive
consumption of alcohol and any person suspected of being drunk, under
the influence of drugs or who is behaving in a violent or disorderly
way, shall be asked to leave the premises in accordance with the
Licensing Act 2003.
- Bookings involving alcohol/music and
where numbers are in excess of 100 people may incur an extra fee of £50
to cover the employment of additional staff as deemed necessary.
- All such bookings (as above) require
authorisation from the TRUSTEES to go ahead and may have additional
- An additional charge for cleaning of
£35 will be added to events where alcohol is being consumed and numbers
- The HIRER agrees to co-operate with the
Duty Caretaker with regard to the requirement for late night noise
- Pay bar - last orders 11pm.
- Music - (apart from background music) to
finish at 11.15pm.
- No smoke machines allowed.
- Late night bookings - the hall should be
vacated by midnight (including cleaning up).
- There is a Damage Deposit payable in
advance for party bookings. This deposit is returnable in full during
the week following the party if there is no damage and the hall has been
left in a clean and tidy state. The scale of deposit required is as
Children's parties up to age 5
Damage Deposit not required
All other parties £150
Protection Regulation (GDPR) Statement
Pulborough Village Hall
respects your privacy and realises how important it is to you that your personal
information remains private. Pulborough Village Hall holds some limited
personal data (name, address, telephone no, email address) in order to carry out
its day to day business of hiring hall/room space to community groups and
organisations as well as individuals.
Such data is held by
employees who manage the hall's activities, which will be held securely for this
purpose only and will not be shared. Information about the hall's
activities and upcoming events may be publicised on Facebook, Pulborough Village
Hall Website, Pulborough Village Hall notice boards and hard copy 'Activity
Our full Data Protection
Policy is available upon request. Please email for a copy to be sent at :-
Last Updated: 3rd January 2019